Nele Boudry °01/03/61
• Academy of Art -Poperinge
• School of Art - Brugge
• Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp:
* Masters in Visual Arts- Fine Arts painting & Fine Arts drawing
* Specific Teacher Training
• Academy of Art - Ieper: -Fine Arts Sculpture
• School of Arts and Crafts Mechelen: Glass techniques
Courses and workshops
• ‘Masterclass Warm Glass- Koen Vanderstukken and Miloslava Svobodova of Mechelen;
• ‘Verre au chalumeau’ of Sars-Poterie (Fr) J.-P. Baquère
• Jewelry design Pascale Brant
• Raku technique Kees Hooghendam
• Throwing and turning technique- Pierre Declerck.
• Round Table, Antwerpen (Aquarell)
• Hoppeland prize , Poperinge (painting)
• Verlat prize, Antwerpen (painting)
• Integration prize, Koksijde (painting)
• Child in society, Bellegem (painting)
• Stimulans, Kortrijk (painting)
• FAKS 92, Kortrijk (sculpture)
• Dance with the mobiles , Kortrijk (sculpture)
• The search for art, Wingene (sculpture)
• Prize of Harelbeke, Harelbeke (drawing)
• Golden pallet 2003 Poperinge, (award for artistic career)
Exhibitions of my early work in Belgium & The Netherlands
Antwerpen , Beauvoorde, Watou , Poperinge, Vichte, Kemmel, Oud-Rekem, Den Haag, Veurne, Kortrijk, Oeren, Gent, Cassel, Knokke...
Exhibitions of my more recent work have been held in Belgium, Spain & France.
Square -Dranouter : 25th annual Folkfestival –“ Quinten” Bronze
Poperinge : museum of hops: “ Pupurn” – “Witte ranke” Bronze & “Ghybe” bronze
Watou –Little market: polychromatic plaster
acquisition by the province of West-Flanders: Glass + ceramics
Poperinge - Proventier : engraved glass installation
"Ginger" - Poperinge : commemorative sculpture World War I in bronze.
Art concept - Watou : "Made In Inox"